We provide a proactive and cost effective service in ecological impact assessment, with early identification of potential constraints and opportunities allowing integration of ecological considerations at the design phase. We use the most up to date ecological assessment methodologies and liaise closely with the statutory agencies to ensure compliance.
We are familiar with the technical and engineering aspects of different types of development and have considerable expertise of how ecological issues are treated in the planning system. Where a development is within or near to a Natura 2000 site, we also undertake Appropriate Assessment. An expert witness service can be provided for public inquiry.
- Gordonbush wind farm extension, Sutherland
- Ellon housing and bypass, Aberdeenshire
- Kincluny Ecovillage, Drumoak, Aberdeenshire
- Kildermorie hydroscheme, Easter Ross
- Recycling and energy recovery plant, South Lanarkshire, including Appropriate Assessment
- Substation construction and overhead power line upgrade at Coalburn and Elvanfoot, South Lanarkshire
- Second Kincardine Bridge Crossing, Falkirk
- Keillour and Soilzaire wind turbine schemes, Perthshire
- A832 upgrade, Wester Ross
- Harrows Law wind farm, Lanarkshire
- Holiday and marina complex, Portavadie, Argyll and Bute
- Appropriate Assessment for the Seil and Luing ferry terminals upgrade
- Wellsgreen opencast coal mine, Fife