Vegetation survey is undertaken for a variety of purposes, including baseline data collection for impact assessment, natural resource inventory collation and post construction monitoring.
We provide the following range of services:
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Habitat Survey
- National Vegetation Classification (NVC) Survey
- Quadrat and transect sampling
- Site Condition Monitoring (Common Standards Monitoring)
- Grazing impact Assessment
- Veteran Tree Survey
We can also provide freshwater and marine survey by drawing on our network of experienced subconsultants.
- Line transect surveys at Drumderg wind farm
- Phase 1 Habitat surveys for the Cairngorms National Park Authority
- Site Condition Monitoring and Grazing Impact Assessment of upland habitat at the Gordonbush Estate, Brora, Sutherland
- Phase 1 Habitat survey of the Tullos Hill landfill site, Aberdeen
- NVC survey of the River Dee floodplain at Blairs, Aberdeenshire
- Permanent plot quadrat surveys of regenerating vegetation on post-felling sites at Gordonbush, Griffin and Burn of Whilk wind farms.
- Phase 1 and NVC surveys for housing developments at Ellon and Bridge of Don
- NVC survey of grassland, marsh and mire habitat at proposed quarry extension, Beith, Ayrshire
- Grazing exclosure monitoring at Calliachar wind farm